The cost of generating solar power depends, inter alia, upon intensity of radiation, size of the solar plant, cost of financing, etc. The tariff for solar power is now being determined largely through tendering process.
Duty on imported modules will increase solar power tariffs by around Rs.0.38 to Rs. 0.50/unit
Edelweiss Infrastructure Yield Plus Fund is in talks with Engie SA to pick up a significant stake in the French energy firm’s Indian solar business, said two people aware of the development.
announced today the signing of two Purchase and Sale Agreements (PSA) by which will acquire a 50 percent ownership interest in the following projects: Glacier’s Edge Wind and Valentine Solar. Combined capacity of the projects is 332 megawatts (MW).
More Articles ...
- JinkoSolar Ranked Among the 2018 Fortune 500 Companies in China
- Tata Power Solar wins The Solar PV EPC Company of the Year - Utility Scale Award at India Solar Week 2018
- Centre imposes 25% safeguard duty on import of solar cells
- Mahindra, Azure Power, Hero propose to set up 100 Mw solar plants in Odisha
- Solar projects: Developers appeal to UP Govt not to cancel bids post auction
- Seminar on business opportunities in India's solar sector held in China