JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd., a global leader in the photovoltaic industry, today announced that it is ranked 278th on the 2018 Fortune 500 Companies in China and 1st among solar manufacturers.
Adjudged benchmark PV EPC company across industries for 2018
Reverse effect:The move could affect existing projects dependent on cheap imports, say analysts.
After a slow start, Odisha is seeing traction from private players in solar power.After a slow start, Odisha is seeing traction from private players in solar power.
More Articles ...
- Solar projects: Developers appeal to UP Govt not to cancel bids post auction
- Seminar on business opportunities in India's solar sector held in China
- ReNew Power IPO gets Sebi approval
- Nordex Group passing the 1,000 MW milestone in Ireland
- Andhra Pradesh solar park in Kadapa: Lowest bid at Rs 2.7 per unit
- Adani Solar gets global recognition on durability and reliability