The National Solar Energy Federation of India, representing solar energy developers, has requested the Energy Minster of Uttar Pradesh to intervene and stop the possible cancelling of 1000-MW solar PV auction conducted last week by the Uttar Pradesh New and Renewable Energy Development Agency.
More than 110 Chinese companies attended a seminar here on business opportunities in the solar sector in India aimed at wooing Chinese manufacturers to invest in India, an embassy statement said on Tuesday.
ReNew Power IPO comprises fresh issue of shares worth ₹2,600 crore and an offer-for-sale of 94,377,109 equity stocks by existing shareholders
Hamburg the Nordex Group received another order from Ireland, bringing the total volume awarded in that country to thesignificant one gigawatt mark.
More Articles ...
- Andhra Pradesh solar park in Kadapa: Lowest bid at Rs 2.7 per unit
- Adani Solar gets global recognition on durability and reliability
- Fortum to sell share of 185-MW Indian solar portfolio – aiming at further solar investments
- Fortum has won the right to build CSA-supported solar and wind capacity in Russia
- juwi completes 135 Megawatt Solar Park in India
- ACME bags 75 MW solar project in UP at Rs 3.32/unit