Three companies backed by global financiers have bagged the tenders to build 750 MW of solar power projects in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, with the lowest bid under the reverse auction process coming in at Rs 2.7 a unit.
Mundra Solar PV Limited, the solar manufacturing arm of Adgroup, has emerged as the only Indian company to feature in the fourth annual PV Module Reliability Scoreboard report, recently released by DNV GL.
Fortum has signed an agreement to sell a 54% share of its solar power company operating four solar power plants in India to UK Climate Investments (40%) and Elite Alfred Berg (14%).
Fortum has won the right to build 110 MW of solar capacity in a Russian Capacity Supply Agreement auction.
More Articles ...
- juwi completes 135 Megawatt Solar Park in India
- ACME bags 75 MW solar project in UP at Rs 3.32/unit
- 200 MW hybrid power plant coming up at Ramagiri
- NABARD sanctions over Rs 735 cr for solar, irrigation projects in Bengal
- Conference of States Power Ministers to be held at Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- DMRC TO PROCURE 99 MW SOLAR POWER FROM MP