About 16 GW of renenwables are at various stages of development and about 28 GW has been bid out.
But policy changes in China mean significantly lower short term demand for PV than previously expected, according to gtmresearch
Greenko to Acquire Orange Renewable Assets
The 750-MW Rewa solar park in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh has started producing electricity last week, Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd announced.
More Articles ...
- CleanMax Solar plans to raise $100 million
- Maharashtra leads with most rooftop solar installations in India
- Solar PHL plans foray into India
- Cleantech Solar recognized as the number 1 solar rooftop developer
- SECI once again changes bidding timeframe in 150-MW floating PV tender
- ACME bags another 600 MW at ₹2.44 a unit in SECI’s latest auction