India’s move also signals an impending change in the global energy architecture, with buyers at the centre of oil majors’ future growth plans
Switzerland-based power and automation technology group ABB is looking at India as a potential...
More Articles ...
- Tata Power Renew may invest Rs6,100 crore in Andhra, Karnataka solar power projects
- Norway favours stable energy prices
- India defends safeguard measures on solar cells opposed by EU, Japan in WTO
- Taps that don’t go dry: This summer, water ATMs to the rescue
- Solar cell imports: EU, Japan question safeguard duties recommended by India
- Strides Shasun to divest API arm to Solara for Rs 131 cr
Follow Us For Latest Tweets
SolarQuarter Meet Sponsors Of Floating Solar Energy Forum, Join 150+ Delegates, 10 May, New Delhi, India - https://t.co/XDqBeaRm8j
About 11 hours ago
English Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician Georgian German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Maltese Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swahili Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Vietnamese Welsh Yiddish