Three companies backed by global financiers have bagged the tenders to build 750 MW of solar power projects in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, with the lowest bid under the reverse auction process coming in at Rs 2.7 a unit.
More Articles ...
- Adani Solar gets global recognition on durability and reliability
- Fortum to sell share of 185-MW Indian solar portfolio – aiming at further solar investments
- Fortum has won the right to build CSA-supported solar and wind capacity in Russia
- juwi completes 135 Megawatt Solar Park in India
- ACME bags 75 MW solar project in UP at Rs 3.32/unit
- 200 MW hybrid power plant coming up at Ramagiri
English Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician Georgian German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Maltese Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swahili Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Vietnamese Welsh Yiddish
Follow Us For Latest Tweets
SolarQuarter Latest Trends in Module Industry @Solar PV ModuleTech India 2018_Conference & Awards_Book Your Seats Now_10 August_… https://t.co/FMaP5B52YE
About 3 hours ago
SolarQuarter Launching 9 New Cities_Bhopal, Vijayawada, Kochi, Bangalore, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Noida, Gurugram, Pune_SolarRoofs… https://t.co/UofGsAdzZI
About 5 hours ago