Canadian Solar Inc., one of the world's largest solar power companies, today announced that its 35 MWp commercial and industrial solar portfolio in the state of Karnataka, India reached commercial operation in March 2018.
More Articles ...
- Solarpack wins new contract to develop 133 MWp in India
- Azure Power Wins 130 MW Solar Power Project in Maharashtra
- Power Transmission & Distribution Business of L&T Construction Wins Orders Valued ₹2,440 Crores.
- Solar Energy: Guwahati becomes India’s first solar powered railway station
- Znshine adds India to its growing pan-planet photovoltaic footprint
- Alesia joins the SolarCoin Affiliate Network to help increase Solar IPPs uptake
English Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician Georgian German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Maltese Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swahili Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Vietnamese Welsh Yiddish
Follow Us For Latest Tweets
SolarQuarter Block Your Calendar For The First EV Charging Infrastructure Event EV Charge India 2018 on 7th June, Bengaluru - https://t.co/OWFeehIG4A
About 12 hours ago
SolarQuarter Nominate Teams & Save_Solar Asset Management Masterclass, 14 – 15 June, New Delhi - https://t.co/2Z2E476Myc
Friday, 25 May 2018 12:37