Renewable Energy and Jobs – Annual Review 2017 presents the status of renewable energy employment, both by technology and in selected countries, over the past year. In this fourth edition, the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) finds that renewable energy employed 9.8 million people around the world in 2016 – a 1.1% increase over 2015.
More Articles ...
- Stranded Assets and Renewables
- Boosting global PV markets: The role of quality infrastructure
- India’s Solar Ambitions - Challenges and Options
- Solar Power Generation Sector: Satisfactory operating performance;reducing equipment costs provides respite for competitively bid projects, counterparty credit risk remains crucial
- Energizing South 2016 Smart–Reliable–Sustainable power
- RENEWABLE CAPACITY STATISTICS 2017
Follow Us For Latest Tweets
SolarQuarter Announcing Solar Power Developers Night, Register Now, 5 Dec, Mumbai - https://t.co/AaJCe5N9ww
Friday, 17 November 2017 11:18
SolarQuarter Announcing Solar Power Developers Night, Register Now, 5 Dec, Mumbai - https://t.co/TVti1tEv4k
Friday, 17 November 2017 11:07
English Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician Georgian German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Maltese Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swahili Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Vietnamese Welsh Yiddish