MachinePulse™ provides rapidly scalable, end-to-end solutions to enable a smarter industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Our product offerings are modular and domain independent.
We offer a complete range of products from industrial grade data acquisition devices to a robust and scalable cloud platform, which can be deployed together or into existing IoT workflows with full flexibility. Using our products and rich domain expertise in the renewable energy sector, we have built applications to provide operational intelligence for the solar photovoltaic and wind energy industries. We are also working with our clients to deploy monitoring and analytics solutions for other industries.
MachinePulse™ is part of the $16 B Mahindra Group and has an enthusiastic team of more than 75 data scientists, programmers, hardware and network specialists.
Details about the product technology you would like to feature
Suite of industrial grade data acquisition devices namely IceBox and NodeX.
Another product in our portfolio is MACX which is a data acquisition device and hybrid source controller. Our hardware solutions are currently deployed at over 40 sites across the country and have been live for over 40,000 hours.
• Middleware (Cortex Agent):
An Internet of Things (IoT) middleware that seamlessly integrates devices on industrial internet. It offers a complete suite of features for end-to-end management of various types of devices and applications for any cloud platform or centralised infrastructure.
• Cloud Platform (Erixis):
A robust cloud platform for data storage and advanced analytics with easily scalable architecture and inbuilt device management capabilities. It is an intelligent system which can learn processes and adapt itself to changing technological environments.
SolarPulse™ is MachinePulse’s flagship product. It is a comprehensive solar PV asset monitoring and management appli¬cation, developed for both utility scale and rooftop solar PV plants. Currently on its fourth version, it incorporates advanced monitoring capabilities, predictive analytics and asset management via an easy-to-use interface. SolarPulse™is powered by Erixis™, our artificial intelligence engine based on the Internet of Things platform.
WindPulse™ is our advanced wind farm analytics solution. It predicts generation, equipment health and helps efficiently manage the entire wind portfolio with an interactive user interface. WindPulse™ uses specialised machine learning algorithms to improve the overall productivity and reve¬nue of wind farms. WindPulse™ is powered by Erixis™, our artificial intelligence engine based on the Internet of Things platform.
o Data acquisition gateway
o Latest embedded technology platforms from leading OEMs
o Works with industry standard protocol such as Open MODBUS and other OPC-UA complaint protocols with the possibility to configure proprietary protocols.
o Designed for flexibility and scalability depending on the requirement
o Wireless, GPRS/GSM, wired Ethernet or fiber optic networking capabilities
• Software application and Platform
o Built using latest open source technolo¬gies such as Node.js/Angular.js, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Kafka, Apache Spark/ Storm, Python and R
o Easily scalable cloud architecture
o 99.9% availability of cloud infrastructure
o Real time data streaming and advanced analytics
o Industry standard data security with encryption at source
o Cloud platform can be deployed on premise at client location
o Both local and remote access for monitoring
o Intelligently designed application interface with latest UI/UX concepts with responsive mobile interface
• We offer a complete range of products from industrial grade data acquisition devices to a robust and scalable cloud platform, which can be deployed together or into existing IoT workflows with full flexibility
• Our solutions are compatible with Any Device, Any Network, Any Protocol.
• Low memory usage for edge computing
• High speed, in memory database for real time monitoring
• Fault tolerant highly available distributed Big Data stack
• Hybrid of edge computing and cloud computing
• Storing data in encrypted format
• Currently handling approximately 100,000 parameters per second of acquisition, processing and persistence. And easily scalable beyond this.
Targeted/ Benefitted Customer Segment
Based on our domain expertise and solutions, our primary customers include the following:
• Asset owners/project developers,
• Independent power producers (IPPs),
• Government bodies
• Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) companies
• Operations and maintenance service providers for energy companies
• Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
• Price/ Cost Range (Optional) – N/A