JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company"), a global leader in the PV industry, announced that it will hold its 2016 annual general meeting
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company"), a global leader in the PV industry, announced that it will hold its 2016 annual general meeting on Monday, December 26, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. (Beijing time) at 9F, Jinko Building, 99 Shouyang Road, Jingan District, Shanghai, China, for the following purposes:
- To re-elect Mr. Kangping Chen as a director of the Company;
- To re-elect Mr. Xianhua Li as a director of the Company;
- To ratify the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP as auditors of the Company for the fiscal year of 2016;
- To authorize the directors of the Company to determine the remuneration of the auditors;
- To authorize each of the directors of the Company to take any and all action that might be necessary to effect the foregoing resolutions as such director, in his or her absolute discretion, thinks fit;
- To receive and consider the audited financial statements and the report of the auditors for the year ended December 31, 2015, and the report of the board of directors; and
- To act upon such other matters as may properly come before our annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
Only shareholders of record at the close of business on November 25, 2016 (New York time) are entitled to receive notice of and to vote at the Company's annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
The notice of the Company's annual general meeting and the Company's 2015 Annual Report, containing the complete audited financial statements and the report of auditors for the year ended December 31, 2015, together with the report of directors, are available on the Investor Relations Section of the Company's website
The Company will provide to all holders of its ordinary shares, upon request, a hard copy of the Company's 2015 Annual Report and the report of the directors free of charge.
About JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.
JinkoSolar is a global leader in the solar industry. JinkoSolar distributes its solar products and sells its solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in China, the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Chile, South Africa, India, Mexico, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, and other countries and regions. JinkoSolar has built a vertically integrated solar product value chain, with an integrated annual capacity of 4.5 GW for silicon ingots and wafers, 3.7 GW for solar cells, and 6.5 GW for solar modules, as of September 30, 2016.
JinkoSolar has over 15,000 employees across its 6 productions facilities in Jiangxi, Zhejiang and Xinjiang Provinces, China, Malaysia, Portugal and South Africa, 16 oversea subsidiaries in Japan (2), Singapore, India, Turkey, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Australia and South Africa. 18 global sales offices in China (2), United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Kenya, Costa Rica, Colombia, Brazil and Mexico.