- This event has passed.
CXO Meet : Solar Inverters & ESS Procurement
March 19 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm IST
Due to innovation in technology, many new inverter variants are launched for the solar energy sector. Inverters have evolved into intelligent devices of a project and stakeholders should update themselves regularly on the variants available for installation.
Key Sessions Highlights
- Developers Perspective: Parameters which developers consider while choosing the Inverters
- Project Performance: How solar inverter technologies impact the project performance
- Central VS String Inverters: What’s really the best solution for Solar PV
- Intelligent Hybrid Inverters: Understanding the latest variants available in hybrid inverters & how efficiency levels can be increased by them
- Round-the-Clock Power: How RE integration with storage is making it possible
- Smart Pairing of Inverter with ESS: How Inverter and storage compatibility are acting as a game changer and helping in accelerating the transition to a sustainable renewable energy model
The webinar will shed light on the latest technological trends which are currently seen in the inverter and the ESS market. It will have an in-depth discussion on the parameters which should be considered while selecting an inverter and ESS solution, thus facilitating the decision making process of Developers and EPCs.
This webinar is a must attend for project developers, solar EPC companies, equipment manufacturers, service/technology providers & consulting firms, in the utility and rooftop solar segment.