EV Charging For Fleets – Strategy, Solutions and Opportunities
February 27 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm ISTINR1499
As more people and organizations acquire electric vehicles (EVs), companies will have chances to lift their revenues not only by selling more electric power and charging infrastructure but also by providing services that support the charging of EVs. EV fleets represent a particularly promising segment of the potential market for charging services, which can help fleet operators reduce their costs by procuring and managing energy in efficient ways.
This one and half-hour webinar will discuss how Companies should recognize the vast potential of EV charging business in the fleet segment and how that delivering these services will likely require new business models—and prepare accordingly. This will give you a comprehensive idea about the strategies to be devised, available solutions and digging the opportunities.
Key Discussion Points:
- How Fleet Electrification is Driving Opportunities For Charging Infra Stakeholders?
- Every Fleet Should Take To Ease The Electrification Process and Ensure The Best and Most Cost-Effective Charging Strategy
- What is The Fleet EV Charging Value Chain?
- What are The Critical Charging Needs For Fleet Operators?
- Choosing The Right EVSE Hardware for Your Fleet
- How to Use Telematics For Charging Infrastructure Planning
- Why Charging India’s Two- And Three-Wheeler Transport is Key For India’s EMobility Program
- Maximizing Profitability By Effective Cost Management