Jiangsu Seraphim Solar System Co. Ltd., a world-class solar product manufacturer, announced that its new manufacturing plant in East London IDZ, Eastern Cape, South Africa recently delivered its first production run of high-efficiency, dual-glass solar modules.
More Articles ...
- Hanergy clinches contracts worth USD 4.3million with 15 Latin American companies
- Chinese and Malaysian solar panels face 25% safeguard duty in India
- Fortum won the right to build 250 MW solar power plant in India
- ACME bags 600 MW solar power project
- Studer Innotec offers 10-year product warranty
- Mr Amit Gupta appointed by Vikram Solar to Head Legal and Business Affairs
The best, latest and most trending news from across the global solar industry. Your daily scoop of exclusive hand-picked solar technology updates and news articles.
English Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician Georgian German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Maltese Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swahili Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Vietnamese Welsh Yiddish
Follow Us For Latest Tweets
SolarQuarter Announcing India's First Ever Energy Storage + Rooftop Solar Business Forum Only @ IRSC 2019_ 16-17 January 2019 at… https://t.co/54Mt5NJYcP
Monday, 10 December 2018 10:50