Billionaire Gautam Adani-led Adani Group has in open competitive bidding bagged a string of...
More Articles ...
- Several wind energy projects in slow lane since 2017 auctions
- Adani Group bids aggressively for projects in logistics, mining, energy, others to diversify portfolio
- India#39;s growth trajectory holds immense potential for global stakeholders: Ashish Sinha
- Incentivise plants for quick changes in thermal supply: Govt panel
- Leap Green Energy in talks with EIG Partners to raise $200 million
- Delhi Metro trains to now run on solar power too; DMRC gets 27 MW power from Rewa project
English Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician Georgian German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Maltese Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swahili Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Vietnamese Welsh Yiddish
Follow Us For Latest Tweets
About 5 hours ago
SolarQuarter RT @M2MWebdyn: [A @SolarQuarter EVENT] @gurdeepjuneja will be at the Sri Lanka Solar Week Conference on 7th May as a speaker at 12.45pm. Co…
Thursday, 18 April 2019 14:47