SolarEdge Technologies, Inc., a global leader in smart energy technology, announced today that it has entered into definitive agreements to acquire a major stake in Kokam Co., Ltd. Headquartered in South Korea, Kokam is a provider of Lithium-ion battery cells, batteries and energy storage solutions.
- Assigns ETS as a distributor for its innovative BIPV product – HanWall
- The cooperation aims at achieving $5.4 million annual sales
- FusionSolar Smart PV Management System leverages state of the art technology and digitalized intelligence to improve PV plant efficiency
• Completion of installation announced during Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2018
• Off-grid project extends energy access to households in more than 1,000 rural villages
STS, the industry’s leader in PV modules inspection, announces that it has performed quality assurance and quality inspection services on a total of 3,768MWp worth of PV modules manufacturing in 2017.
Masdar, Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company, announced at Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week that the financing of the largest solar power plant in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan has been completed.
Leading global solar inverter manufacturer Sineng Electric made headway with the launch of a new central distributed inverter for bifacial solar modules recently in Beijing.
Leading solar inverter manufacturer GoodWe supplied 300 string inverters for a utility-scale PV project with capacity of 18 MW which was commissioned at the end of 2017 in Nigde, Turkey.