- The new series provides 26% better efficiency (exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-2016 std for VRF heat Pump) compared to conventional system
- More compact and saves up to 30% installation space
- Easy control with its advanced 15” Touch screen controller - GEN Network Control
Trane, a global leader in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, today announced the launch of Genyue5+, full DC Inverter VRF system for India and SAARC Markets. The advanced 5th generation inverter is an ideal choice across sectors such as retail, healthcare, hospitality, commercial, educational institutions etc.
With the launch of all new Genyue5+, the company has expanded its Commercial Unitary portfolio to not only effectively address the growing needs of our customers but to also focus on furthering energy efficiency and savings as envisaged in the Government of India’s National Cooling Action Plan.
“Genyue5+ has been designed keeping in mind our customer need for better efficiency in their operations and lower energy consumption while improving capacity, ensuring reliability and delivering ease of operations. The advanced system will provide 26% better efficiency with its compact design saving upto 30% more space in the customer premises.” said Sanjeev Seth, Country Leader, HVAC & Transport, India & SAARC Markets, Ingersoll Rand. “We are committed to introducing pioneering technology and products that enhance customer experience and help our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the long run.”
The all new inverter system has been designed to provide best-in-class efficiency, high reliability, convenient operations and enhanced comfort. It also boosts significant performance and energy savings through precise temperature control for a stable and comfortable environment. The advanced DC technology helps make the compressor run more smoothly with lesser noise and more efficiency. It also has wide operating range that is applicable for different regions with different climates. The performance of the series is upgraded substantially to improve the system's self-adaptive adjusting capacity. The product has been tested rigorously to stringent quality standards to ensure a safe, comfortable and efficient HVAC system.
Genyue5+ is easy to control with its GEN Network Control, the advanced 15” Touch screen controller that is suitable for energy management and third-party building management system.
Key Enhancements in Genyue5+ Series:
- The new Genyue5+ series is better in efficiency with distinct class leading IPLV up to 8.7* up by 26% from conventional Inverter system
- The new series will have modules of Out Door Unit modules of 8~ 22 HP and combination extended upto 88 HP
- The new series is tested at high ambient, and features a small footprint