waaree december
buybestinclassgoodwesolarinvertersandwinexcitingprizes

Jentayu Sustainables And Petrolife Form A Strategic Alliance For Development Of Sustainable Energy Solution In Malaysia

0
40
Jentayu Sustainables

Reading Time: 2 minutes

Jentayu Sustainables Berhad (Jentayu Sustainables) and Petrolife Aero Sdn. Bhd. (PETROLIFE) announces that they have entered into a Shareholders Agreement for the purpose of forming a business collaboration on sustainable energy solutions in Malaysia.

pixon_december

Jentayu Sustainables is in the business of providing sustainable energy solutions utilising renewables and green technology, while PETROLIFE; one of the leading integrated energy companies is in the business of sourcing and supplying Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas (NG) to commercial and industrial entities in Malaysia.

The union of Jentayu Sustainables and PETROLIFE is in the spirit of complementing and creating synergistic values to provide sustainable energy solutions – utilising Solar PV and co-generation (Co-Gen) technology. The latter of these two solutions utilises LNG or NG that PETROLIFE is currently supplying to various commercial and industrial facilities in Malaysia.

Through this joint venture, Jentayu Sustainables will hold a 51% equity interest and the remaining 49% will be owned by PETROLIFE.

Also Read  ReNu Energy & Anantara Signs MoU For Green Hydrogen In Southeast Asia

“We have decided to formalise this relationship and leverage our respective core expertise, vast experiences and comprehensive industry network. We believe that we are able to address industries’ net-zero aspiration and needs towards transitioning into using sustainable and cleaner energy, including renewable energy certificate and carbon credit acquisitions, carbon-related audit and consultations.”

“Building strategic alliances is pertinent to our long-term growth strategy. Hence, our partnership with PETROLIFE will bring new opportunities, prospects and synergies to both parties. We remain steadfast in our pursuit to become a leading sustainable energy player, building from strength to strength, hinging on sustainability as our focal point in all that we do,” said Datuk Haji Beroz Nikmal Mirdin, Executive Chairman of Jentayu Sustainables Berhad.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.