Contributing to the nation’s journey of becoming self-reliant in terms of Energy Security, we ventured into what is known to be the pathway to a greener world – Solar in 2017. Adani Solar is the solar manufacturing arm of Adani Group, a USD 15 billion Indian conglomerate and one of the India’s largest business houses with businesses spanning across Resources, Logistics, Energy, Agri and ancillary Industries.
Adani Solar is India’s largest indigenous Solar PV Cell and Module Manufacturer with multi-level infrastructure, optimisedfor scaling up to 3 GW ofmodules and cells, under a single roof, located at world’s largest Special Economic Zones at Mundra, Gujarat.
It is also the fastest growing Solar EPC Company with projects over 250 MW commissioned and over 500 MW under execution.
Milestones distinguished great organisations from the ordinary. We at Adani Solar were fortunate to experience many landmarks within a short span.
- Highest Gold Category Rating by the International Research Institute of Manufacturing at National Awards for Manufacturing Competitiveness 2019
- It maintains market leadership, as it is the first manufacturer in India with IEC 2016 certification in all SKUs
- Adani Solar is the first company in the world to start a Greenfield Project of GW scale.
- It is accredited as Tier-1 module manufacturer by BNEF for the pIast 3 years (Bloomberg New Energy Finance)
- It is the only Indian manufacturer to be awarded Top Performer by DNV-GL PVEL Global reliability testing for two consecutive years (2018 & 2019).
- Potential Generation estimate accredited by 3rd Party validated PAN & IAM files – Assuring Higher Generations – upto 3% higher yield in actual installation than peers
- Modules Tested for 3 IEC – Assuring superior reliability & linear warranty of PV Modules
- Adani Solar has India’s best logistics services support for import-exports i.e. Air, Sea, Rail, Land, Road
- Adani Solar Modules approved by over 35 banks – Non recourse finance
- Factory audited by renowned bodies like solar buyer, CEA, Black & Veatch, TUV Rheinland
- According to Mercom India Solar Market Update, Adani Solar is India’s top Project developer, in-terms of cumulative solar installations.
- Largest & only Bifacial Cell and module manufacturer from India
World Class PV Modules
Adani Solar is India’s first and largest indigenous company with vertically integrate businesses that offers product along with services across the spectrum of photovoltaics manufacturing upto project development. The Company offers and produces high efficiency Multi, Mono PERC and Bifacial modules with superior efficiency, higher performance and enhanced reliability.
Adani Solar’s cutting-edge technology, scale of operations, cost leadership and reliability, sets up apart from all other global competitors and supporting utilities.
With its state-of-the-art platinum rated manufacturing facility at Mundra (India’s largest & first), the Company supplies reliable DCR solar modules that are proven to meet all of our customers’ exact requirements. Our module’s presence is spread across all 4 Continents.
DCR compliant PV Module Categories we offer:
Multi-crystalline – For large-scale and Rooftop PV installations
Mono-PERC – For higher efficiency and better rates of return
Bi-facial Dual Glass – Lowest LCOE & highest IRR
Adani Solar produces and manufactures Hi-Tech, best in quality, certified most reliable, durable and efficient (DCR) PV Modules to the customers across the globe.
Why Adani Solar PV Modules are the best choice?
- Highly Bankability.
- R&D Market leader in solar cell development.
- Our R&D always plans 6-12 months ahead of competition (industry average).
- Power rating of our PV modules in mass production will always be one bin higher than its competitor.
- Backed by 100% Fully Automated State of the Art Manufacturing Lines.
- Our PV Modules
- Undergoes 3 EL process steps while module manufacturing ensuring Crack Free PV Modules.
- Qualifies for 2 * IEC Thresher Test Program.
- Can withstand extreme climates, temperatures, humidity and pressure over a 25-year period.
- Has Superior PID Resistance compared to Competitors.
- Are resistant to Salt, Mist, Ammonia, Sand and Dust Abrasion.
- Are tied up with world renowned laboratories like TÜV Rheinland and UL Laboratories, Fraunhofer, PI Berlin, DNV GL PVEL, JET.
- Can pass Dynamic Load Test (1000Cycles) replicating real life conditions for 25 years lifetime
- Are certified to withstand Snow Loads (8000Pa) and high wind loads (4200Pa)
Over millions of customers across the globe are now powered with Adani Solar’s panels, which delivers green, clean and reliable energy and help to lower their electricity bills in future.
The Company offers Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning services under Turnkey Solar EPC Solutions for Utility scale Ground-mounted, Rooftop and distributed, Solar Parks, CAPEX as well as OPEX projects
Turnkey EPC: End to End Solution
- Reliable design with best in class engineering team
- State of the art design software’s for compliance with international standards
- Equipment from top suppliers for maximum trouble free operation
- Quality and certified products backed up by tie-ups and SLA with reputed vendors
- Procurement team strength of 50+ having 9 decades of procurement experience
- Robust execution methodology for insuring quality at all stages
- Delivering projects in record time consistently with best field quality
- Dedicated project teams for installation across globe
Operation and Maintenance
- Faster and cost effective performance monitoring
- O&M data analysis and reporting
- Routine, preventive and corrective maintenance
Utility Scale Ground Mounted Solar Solutions
Are you a developer, investor or contractor interested in utility segment, looking to increase your efficiencies at lower costs? Your search ends here as Adani Solar brings you a one-stop turnkey solar solution. With an array of diverse solar project portfolio, the company with its dedicated & efficient team and resources will fulfil your project requirements and ensure timely delivery
Rooftop and Distributed Solar EPC Solution
By choosing us and installing our Solar panels on your rooftop, you’ll start availing
- Immediate slash on your electricity bills
- Increase in savings
- Protection from future hikes in electricity costs.
- Low maintenance cost
- Decrease in Carbon Footprints
- Competitive advantage
- Increase in your property value
By Getting SUNplugged with Adani Solar, you will be producing your own solar power to save money and the environment by contributing green, clean energy to this planet.
Our dedicated and swift customer service team will be available to support your queries and resolve any technical issues and will ensure timely solutions.
Beaming retail horizon dawn upon Adani Solar
The Company has been on progressive drive to bolster its retail presence. Over the past few months, the company has expanded its retail distribution network across 12 regions, enabling over 1000 Indian cities to the take the country’s renewables energy vision to the next level.
The company has registered its footprints in markets such as Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana, Telangana, Karnataka, Maharashtra as part of the new journey.
Connecting with able channel partners across each of these states has been a significant stride towards facilitating the switch to sustainable solar power, across consumers, SMEs, MSMEs and institutions at the lowest capex costs.
Solar power is the fastest growing source of electricity generation as the government is increasingly introducing clean energy targets. Among the Indian solar panel manufacturers, Adani Solar maintains its market leadership position.
Adani Solar is looking towards making India energy efficient and sustainable by effectively using renewable resources. The Company has established the retail network of solar panels in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana, Telangana, Karnataka, and Maharashtra; thereby growing the footprint across the country.”
Through such exclusive channel partners in these regions, the Company has retailed more than 70 MW solar panels till date. We aim to achieve a greater reach and visibility of our product in the country by bringing down power consumption costs for the consumers and reducing load on the grids. On the retail front, Adani Solar will target an aggressive 50 percent market share.”
Enthused by the vision to harness talent and encourage innovation under the Make in India campaign, Adani Solar’s manufacturing facility in Mundra clearly demonstrates Adani Group’s commitment to play a role in development of the nation.