Reading Time: 3 minutes
The Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (KMF) invites tenders from eligible tenderers, for the establishment of 100 MW Solar Power Plant on Group Captive Mode.
Scope of Work is Design, Finance, Installation, Commissioning, Synchronization With Operation & Maintenance For A Period Of 25 Years Of Capacity 100 Mw Solar Power Plant On Group Captive Mode For KMF and Its Member Milk Unions.
Last date to submit the bids is 16-08-2022 and tender opening date is 18-08-2022
The proposed group captive solar project has a base capacity of 100 MW. This will allow KMF and its member milk associations to draw 132.22 MU each year after deducting all electricity costs (wheeling & bank charges and transmission losses).
The bidder must ensure that the group captive solar energy project is financially viable by quoting a tariff.
Prescribed EMD amount equivalent to Rs. 4,31,00,000/- (Rupees Four Crore Thirty One Lakhs only) shall be submitted through following manner :
Rs. 25 Lakhs (Rupees Twenty Five Lakhs only) shall be submitted through e-procurement portal only in the mode of Credit Card/ Debit Card/ NEFT (National Electronic, Fund Transfer) / OTC (Over the Counter) –ICICI BANK as per e-proc norms
Balance Rs.4,06,00,000/- (Rupees Four Crore Six Lakhs only) through Bank Guarantee issued from Nationalized Bank/RBI Governed reputed banks- as per the format furnished. (The scanned copy of BG shall be uploaded and the original shall be handed over to KMF CO before the date of tender opening.)
The Validity of Bank guarantee shall not be less than 180 (one hundred and eighty) days from the Bid Due Date, and shall be extended as required by the Authority from time to time.
Earnest money deposited by unsuccessful Tenderers will be returned as soon as possible after the tender has been finalized.
Two stage Tender procedure of the KTPP Act shall be followed. The Tenders are required to submit through e-procurement portal as per the procedure needs to be followed. However, the bidders are required to submit the hard copy of the documents – two separate sealed covers.
To qualify for award of this contract, each Tenderer in its name should have in the last five years i.e. 2017-18 to 2021-22
- achieved in at least two financial years a minimum financial turnover (through payment from all classes of operationalized Solar projects only) of Rs.784,00,00,000 (Rupees Seven Hundred Eighty Four Crores)
- satisfactorily completed, as prime developer at least one similar work such as Design, Development & Installation of Solar Power of value not less than 80 MW.
- satisfactorily completed, as prime developer at least one similar work such as Design, Development & Installation of Solar Power of value not less than Rs. 198,00,00,000 (Rupees One Hundred and Ninety Eight Crores)
- The Tenderer or his identified sub-contractor should possess required valid Super Grade electrical contractor license for executing building electrification works and should have executed one similar electrical works totaling Rs. 140,00,00,000 (Rupees One Hundred & Forty Crores) in any one year
- The Tenderer or his identified sub-contractor should possess valid PWD Class I Contractor license for executing Civil engineering works and should have executed one similar Civil engineering works totaling Rs.37,50,00,000 (Rupees Thirty Seven Crores Fifty Lakhs) in any one year.