- This event has passed.
Budget 2021 First Take: RE Sector Special
February 3 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm IST
What Renewable Energy Sector has gained in 2021? Join LIVE session to know the analysis of Budget 2021 for Renewable Energy Sector.
In the Union Budget for 2021-22 , the renewable energy sector witnessed the below significant announcements.
- ₹15 Billion allocated to IREDA
- ₹10 Billion allocated to SECI
- Hydrogen Energy Mission to be launched in 2021-2022 for generating hydrogen from clean power sources
- ₹3.05 trillion for distribution sector reforms over Next 5 years
- Increase of customs duty on solar inverters from 5% to 20%.
- The government would introduce a phased manufacturing plan for solar cells and solar panels
- Exemption of customs duty to all items of machinery, instruments, appliances, components, or auxiliary equipment for setting up of solar power generating projects will be revoked.
The webinar is important for all the decision makers from government institutions, project developers, investors, consultants, manufacturing industries, consulting firms, financial institutions, solar EPC companies, equipment manufacturers & service/technology providers in the RE segment.