EV Fast Charging Station: Design & Deployment Strategy
February 10 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm ISTINR2499
As E-mobility increasingly becomes part of daily life, there is a growing need for more efficient charging solutions. Fast electric vehicle (EV) charging stations equipped with powerful DC chargers are currently the answer to this. To eliminate range anxiety for electric vehicles, reducing charge time is as critical as deploying high energy density battery packs. In the last few years, the auto OEMs, as well as infrastructure companies have been putting increasing emphasis on developing robust fast charging systems that can actually deliver targeted charging time.
This one and half-hour webinar discuss the advantages of using a DC fast-charging system over an on-board AC charger for electric vehicles (EV). Following an overview of the state-of-the-art dc fast chargers, their design, and main characteristics, it will give you a comprehensive idea about
- How Fast Charging May Be The Catalyst For Mass Adoption of Electric Vehicles?
- What Are The Typical Power Classes and Modules For Wired (On-Board and Off-Board) Fast Chargers?
- What Are The Electrical Concepts and Commonly Used Topologies For AC-DC and DC-DC Fast Charging?
- What Are The Recommended Power Devices In Terms Of Target Performance and Costs?
- Optimizing Battery Size and Charging Time For Fast Charging?
- Effective Thermal Management Of EV Battery in Lowering Aging During Fast Charging
- How To Mitigate Grid Operation Challenges For Fast Charging ( Maintaining Power Quality, Steady-state Voltage, and Loading Levels)?
- EV Fast Charging Stations and Stationary Energy Storage Technologies (Ensuring Uninterrupted Power Supply)
Seeing the immense potential for the business opportunities in the EV charging infra space, EMobility+ brings an expert talk on EV Fast Charging Station: Design & Deployment Strategy to help EVSE Manufacturers, developers, suppliers, investors as well as the new entrants in better understanding the working of the business as well as the ROI structure.