NTPC Renewable Energy Limited (NTPC REL) invites online bids from eligible bidders on Single Stage Two Envelope (i.e. Envelope-I: Techno-Commercial Bid and Envelope-II: Price Bid) for EPC Package with Land for Development of ISTS Connected Solar PV Projects (up to 1200 MW) in Karnataka.
The brief area of work is Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply, Packing and Forwarding, Transportation, Unloading, Storage, Installation and Commissioning of grid connected Solar PV projects located near Gadag and Koppal districts in Karnataka.
Individual Project shall be of minimum 50 MW or higher in multiples of 10 MW. Minimum capacity to be quoted by a bidder is 50 MW where as maximum capacity to be quoted by a bidder (Koppal & Gadag combined) is 600 MW.
The scope includes the following:
- Identification, acquisition and complete transfer of ownership/lease of encumbrance free land in favour of M/s NTPC RE Ltd.
- Identifying and arranging Grid Connectivity at proposed ISTS substation at Gadag and Koppal in Karnataka.
- All EPC works required for Development of Solar PV Project with open category PV cells and modules along with power evacuation system and telemetry up to interconnecting grid substation as per detailed technical Specifications and applicable technical standards.
- Project commissioning and Performance testing for demonstration of Guaranteed Generation at interconnection point at ISTS substation.
- Operation & maintenance of complete Solar PV plant including Switchyard and power evacuation system till interconnecting grid substation (including grid substation bays) along with consumables and spare parts for a period of Three (03) years from the date of commissioning of full capacity.
The last date to submit bids is December 24, 2021. Bids will be opened on the same day.
Cost of Bidding Documents is Rs 22,500.
To bid for 50 MW to 300 MW projects, bidders must have an average annual turnover of Rs 200 Crores and to bid for >300 MW and up to 600 MW the average annual turnover should be of Rs 400 Crores.
The Bidder should have executed in the last ten (10) years an industrial project either as developer or as EPC Contractor in the area of power/ steel/ oil and gas/ petro-chemical/ fertilizer/cement/coal mining including coal handling plant and/ or any other process industry and the same should be in successful operation for at least one (1) year prior to the date of technocommercial bid opening.
Bidders should have commissioned solar photovoltaic-based grid-connected power projects of cumulative installed capacity of 40 MW or higher, out of which at least one project should have been of 10 MW or higher capacity.
In April this year NTPC had floated a tender and invited bids for engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) package with land development for 1,200 MW of grid-connected solar power projects in Rajasthan.