Reading Time: 2 minutes
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is seeking application in Two Bid System i.e., Technical Bid (Part-I) and Price Bid (Part-II) from interested landowners’/ land aggregators who are willing to sell their land for establishing Solar Power Station, having minimum land size 50.0Acres of encumbrance free land in one patch shall be eligible to apply with an EMD of Rs. 50,000.00(refundable) through e-payment.
Last date of submission of EoI 26.09.2022 (05:00 PM).
Date of opening of EoI (only Technical bids) 27.09.2022
- The offered land must be preferably continuous measuring minimum 50.0Acres.
- The land must be located within 10Km from OPTCL substations.
- The land must be connected with approach road (suitable for at least LMV).
- Land should be free from all encumbrances.
- Undulation in the Land shall be within the range plus / minus 2mtr with respect to adjacent road, which shall be cross verified by consultant on behalf of IOCL.
- No public utility like HT line/Sewerage line/Oil or water pipeline or canal/Public Road/Rail line/Crematorium/burial ground etc. should exist in the offered land.
- There should be provision for making potable water arrangements and ease of getting electrical power.
- In case of group of owners having land measuring minimum 50.0Acres, they may apply in single envelope as one offer.
- JV/Consortium are allowed with a Society/NGO/not For profit organisation /Pvt or Public Company/Partnership Firm/Proprietorship Firm
For more details view below document: