- This event has passed.
SolarRoofs South Africa: Policies, Business & Market Trends
June 3 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm SAST
SolarRoofs South Africa!!!
An Absolutely Must Attend Event For The Rooftop Scale Solar Industry!
Solar Roofs South Africa Is an exclusive event for the South African Nations With A Gathering Of Top Professional’s From The Industry. Attendees Of This Event Include CEOs And Other Senior Company Officials Driving The Rapid Growth Of This Sector.
The South Africa solar photovoltaic (PV) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period of 2021 – 2026, reaching an installed capacity of more than 3.6 GW by 2026, up from 1.48 GW in 2019. The rooftop segment is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, owing to supportive government initiatives and upcoming rooftop installation projects in the country, majorly in the commercial & industrial (C&I) segment.
In This Event We Will Discuss South Africa’s Solar Rooftop Mission, Key Challenges And Opportunities In PV Rooftop Segment, Technology Advancements And Investors Perspective In Commercial, Industrial And Residential Space.
Key Discussion Points
- South Africa’s Solar Roof Mission Talk-Policies, Current Installed capacity & Way Ahead
- Roadmap to Select BEST Module & Inverter Technology For Rooftop Projects
- Emerging Technologies In Solar
- Current Technological Breakthroughs in Achieving LCOE
- Use of Blockchain Technology to reduce cost and increasing availability of Power
- Key challenges faced in O&M of solar rooftop portfolio by Developers