- This event has passed.
Solar Market Outlook: North Africa
10th March 2022 @ 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Eastern European Cairo Standard Time
We are bringing to you the Solar Market Outlook series for the Africa Region. In this series, we’ll host 4 region-based customized webinars in which leaders from the industry will discuss the Policies, market Trends, Technological Advancements, Installed capacity, and the Outlook for 2022.
This webinar will focus on the Market Outlook of the North Africa Region- Egypt, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, and Morocco. The event will bring together key decision-makers, project developers, OEMs, EPC contractors, equipment manufacturers, industry experts, financial institutions, and project advisors and will have excellent interactive sessions, Q&A’s and leading keynote presentations. Join us for this insightful webinar and grab an overview of the Solar Market In North Africa.
Exciting networking opportunities are available on our webinar platform.
Key topics will include:
- Installations in 2021- Which countries in the region are leading the race of installations and What have been the key growth drivers?
- Which parts of the region have emerged as Developer friendly for Solar developers with favorable policies and ease in land acquisition?
- Anticipated growth of Industry in 2022
- What are the Government Policies, Initiatives, Schemes, And Subsidies presently Driving the Solar Sector Ahead? What policy interventions are required to boost the growth?
- Where are the tariffs going for Industrial, Commercial and Residential Consumers?
- What are the key issues faced in new project construction and execution in the region?
- How do the latest technologies in modules and inverters help in LCOE Management?
- Making the Right Choice: Selection criteria for Modules & Inverters and Understanding the prevailing technologies in the segment.