Recently, the Rajasthan Electronics and Instruments Limited(REIL) has floated a tender and invited bids for contract manufacturing of poly Crystalline Solar Photovoltaic Modules of 305Wp – 330Wp.
The bid is for a total quantity of 3250 modules. The bid submission end date is 26-Apr-2021 whereas bid opening date is 27-Apr-2021. Security deposit of Rs. 5.00 Lakhs is to be submitted by the L1 bidder.
Some technical specifications are:
- Module Manufacturer should be Indian manufacturer
- Matrix of cell Arrangement – 12 X 6 (72 Nos. of Solar Cells in each Module)
- Peak Power (Pmax) : 305Wp- 330Wp
- Dimensions(LxWxH)- Preferable Dimension – 1972x997x40 mm
- Installation Hole Dimension ( L x W) CRS – 900×950 mm
- The glass used for the modules should be a high transmission, low iron, tempered glass ≥3.2 mm in thickness, and transmission should be greater than 91.0%.
- The frame should be white anodized aluminum with anodized thickness greater than 15 microns.
- Each module deployed must use a radio frequency identification (RFID) tag for traceability, and the tag should be laminated inside the module. 1 No. RFID reader is to be provided by the supplier.
Also, a warranty for manufacturing defects for five years and six months from the date of supply must be provided by the supplier. The solar modules must be warranted for their output peak watt capacity, which should not be less than 90% at the end of ten years and 80% at the end of 25 years.
Out of the total quantity, 20% has been reserved for medium and small enterprise (MSE) suppliers. Out of which, 4% will be earmarked for procurement from MSE owned by Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe entrepreneurs. The vendor should have manufactured and supplied a cumulative capacity of 5 MW solar modules in the last year. The vendor should have manufactured and supplied solar modules built using indigenous or imported cells, which must have been in successful operation for at least 24 months as of the last date of the previous financial year.