Adani Green Energy Ltd. a part of the Adani Group, announced the financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. The Operational Performance Snapshot for the period is as follows:
Financial Performance – Q1 FY22:
|Q1 FY22||Q1 FY22||% Change|
|Revenue from Power Supply||848||609||39%|
|Total EBITDA 3||892||680||31%|
|EBITDA from Power Supply 4||789||560||41%|
|EBITDA from Power Supply (%)||92.5%||91.2%|
|Cash Profit 5||460||342||35%|
- Robust growth in Revenue from Power Supply is backed by robust growth in capacities and improved Solar and Wind CUF.
- Significant improvement in EBITDA from Power Supply and Cash Profit is supported by increase in revenues and cost-efficient O&M driven by thrust on data analytics.
“AGEL’s growth continues to accelerate,” said Mr. Gautam Adani, Chairman of the Adani Group.
Operational Performance – Q1 FY22:
|Q1 FY22||Q1 FY21||% change|
|Sale of Energy (Mn units)||2,054||1,385||48%|
|Solar portfolio CUF (%)||25.0%||24.8%|
|Wind portfolio CUF (%)||38.5%||36.9%|
- Sale of Energy increased by 48% YoY on the back of capacity addition of 1,075 MW and improved Solar and Wind CUF.
- Solar CUF improved with 20 bps improvement in grid availability, consistently high plant availability of 99.6% and consistent solar irradiation.
- Overall Wind portfolio CUF improved backed by higher efficiency of new wind plants with technologically advanced Wind Turbine Generators.
Updates – Q1 FY22:
- Renewable projects of 200 MW commissioned in Q1 FY22 under existing portfolio
- AGEL in the process of acquiring SB Energy’s 5 GW India renewable portfolio for a fully completed EV of USD 3.5 billion – India’s largest renewables M&A transaction
- Post SB Energy’s acquisition, Operational Capacity to increase from 3.5 GW to 5.4GW 1 and total Locked-in Growth2 to increase from current 19.2 GW to 24.3 GW1
- Solar portfolio CUF up by 20 bps YoY at 25% with 99.6% plant availability
- Wind portfolio CUF up by 160 bps YoY at 38.5% with 94.6% plant availability
- Total Income up by 23% YoY at Rs. 1,079 cr
- Total EBITDA3 up by 31% YoY at Rs. 892 cr
- EBITDA from Power Supply4 up by 41% YoY at Rs. 789 cr
- EBITDA margin from Power Supply improves by 120 bps YoY at 92.5%