1. Please give us a brief about Pixon energy’s solar journey and evolution?
One of the major factors that motivated us to enter into this market was Global Climate Sustainability. Having a vision of becoming a global leader in the solar industry and providing solar energy solutions to people encouraged us to provide highly effective services in this domain. With the coming transition in the solar industry, and fostering the enhancement of our earth’s ecosystem, the step towards change is necessary for society. So, keeping in mind the context of our global climate we aim at developing quality effective solutions.
2. What are the different types of solar modules that Pixon Energy manufactures?
Basically, Pixon manifests into solar products and developing quality solutions for the clients. The company is very well-equipped with a state-of-the-art turnkey manufacturing facility of 400MW capacity. Our Modules exude excellence through quality & high yield. PIXON offers highly efficient modules tested in our in-house PV Module Test Lab. Our premium range of solar modules is engineered in India using European technology. We basically manufacture 5 different types of Solar modules:-
- Mono-Crystalline PERC Modules.
- Poly-Crystalline Modules
- Poly-Crystalline DCR Modules
- Poly-Crystalline Half-Cut Cell Modules
- Mono-Crystalline PERC Half-Cut Cell Modules.
3. What are the EPC solutions provided by your esteemed company?
Pixon provides turnkey Engineering, Procurement & Construction Services for the installation of solar projects. We have an in-house, well-trained and dedicated EPC team for the execution of solar projects – from small solar projects to large-scale utility-based projects. We also provide Ground Mounted Solar solutions, Rooftop Solar solutions, Floating Solar solutions. PIXON ensures turnkey solutions and support till your power plant is completely installed, configured to be fully functional up to stabilization.
4. Your company manufactures EVA films as well. What are the major uses and highlights of the same?
We are into the manufacturing of EVA films with the capacity of 800MW. The major highlights of the same are:-
Conformable and flexible for ease of lamination.
- Durable bonding strength with both glass and back sheet
- Excellent UV and damp-heat stability
- Very low shrinkage rate
- High light transmission
- Suitable for crystalline, PERC and thin-film PV modules.
The major use of EVA films is to keep out moisture and other gases. It also provides electrical and optimal transmission.
5. What are some technology innovations you are aiming at in the next couple of years?
We welcome new ideas and foster creativity into our system. Be it our technology, work culture, or processes; we understand the need for innovation to keep a consistent process. Our multi-disciplinary team showcases our belief in growth with innovations.
We have also advanced the MES system that provides production and data with stringent Quality Control Systems. We constantly believe in improvising and exploring new technologies to harness solar energy. Advanced MES that provides production, quality and timer data with stringent Quality Control Systems integrated with the manufacturing line. Advanced MES that provides production, quality and timer data with stringent Quality Control Systems integrated into the manufacturing line.